Home > Megan Fox > Megan Fox’s Christmas Message

Megan Fox’s Christmas Message

Here is a short video from Avon featuring Megan Fox wishing you all a Merry Christmas.  The Maxim Hot 100 2014 voting has opened, don’t forget to vote for Megan (link)! Here is a quick US Magazine Q&A (link). Megan named 26th most popular woman on the web by coed.com (link). Thanks to Deon and g58m for the tips.

1. Figomor
    December 24th, 2013 at 00:55 | #1

Merry Christmas everyone

2. iLoveMe
    December 24th, 2013 at 06:48 | #3

Thank you Deon.

Merry Christmas to all!

3. Andie
    December 24th, 2013 at 10:45 | #4

Thanks Deon.

And Merry Christmas to you guys. :)

4. Alla
    December 24th, 2013 at 12:48 | #5

Merry Christmas to all Megan’ fans and anyone who reads this page and celebrates Christimas this days :) Be happy.

5. Prince
    December 24th, 2013 at 16:55 | #6

Merry Christmas to all of you guys! and of course the best wishes for a Merry Christmas Megan!

6. g58m
    December 24th, 2013 at 17:15 | #7

Merry Christmas to all from Greece

7. princesspeach
    December 25th, 2013 at 11:48 | #8

Merry Christmas from Miami!

8. Annargy
    December 26th, 2013 at 09:47 | #9

aww miss her already, didnt she do christmas shopping
    merry christmas everyone!

9. Andee
    December 29th, 2013 at 10:05 | #10

With all the hiding (with an umbrella, oversize tops, big bags) I am surprised to see Megan posing in a magazine with her bare baby bump. First time I saw this pic from her first pregnancy, check it out. BTW, she is still so freaking hot..

*edited by Deon*
    Pic is a fake fan made edit

10. littlebird
    December 29th, 2013 at 11:43 | #11

@Andee
    that’s a manip, it’s not real

11. Figomor
    December 30th, 2013 at 01:58 | #12

@Andee
    I never saw that picture, she looked great.

13. g58m
    • Deon Deon
      December 30th, 2013 at 07:20 | #16

Megan in the past has said nice things about Sheen. The article doesn’t make much sense in that it says Megan didn’t want Brian to work with Charlie and yet it also says she agreed because of the money cant dislike that much then can she. It also talks about Brian working long hours which Megan did on TMNT kinda hypocritical

14. iLoveMe
    December 30th, 2013 at 11:12 | #17

She hates it, but they gotta make a living. Maybe its because Brian’s on a show, his situation seems to be more permanent, than her working a few months on a movie. I just think she just rambling off as usual for the sake of an interesting conversation.
    If she’s serious she should’ve definitely planned her second pregnancy or the timing of it better. I think she needs to seek a nanny at this point.

15. Figomor
    December 30th, 2013 at 11:53 | #18

Really? What did she say about Charley? They work together on one episode of the Two and the half men. In my opinion one of the best this show had.

December 30th, 2013 at 15:31 | #19

@iLoveMe
    “She hates it, but they gotta make a living” that’s kinda my point this article makes little sense, sounds like someone just having a cry. I’m not sure of the filming schedule for the show but I’m almost positive that Brian wasn’t working 18hour days consistently pretty sure Megan worked longer hours
    Sheen is kinda nuts or at least has been in the past we all know that but this article is at best an exaggeration
    I wonder if Megan will comment

@Figomor
    she said he was nice to work with and never had any problems with him

17. littlebird
    December 30th, 2013 at 17:25 | #20

it’s a tabloid story, nothing more
    they live pretty frugally, Brian works regularly, Megan makes big bucks when she works, I don’t think they have any worries about money either

18. Figomor
    December 31st, 2013 at 18:36 | #21

It is already after midnight here in Slovakia, so Happy New Year everyone. And especially to our Megan and her family.

• Deon Deon
      December 31st, 2013 at 19:27 | #22

Happy New Year everyone, I hope its your best year yet

19. truvor1965
    December 31st, 2013 at 21:00 | #23

Happy New Year,guys !

20. Andie
    January 1st, 2014 at 01:44 | #24

Happy New Year everyone. Lots of happiness in 2014. ;)

21. iLoveMe
    January 1st, 2014 at 12:55 | #25

Happy New Year everyone!

22. Alla
    January 1st, 2014 at 13:35 | #26

Happy New Year =)

23. Prince
    January 1st, 2014 at 16:43 | #27

Happy New Year everyone! Happy New Year Megan!! :)

24. foxfoxfox
    • Deon Deon
      January 2nd, 2014 at 19:46 | #29

Just saw this article it gives descriptions of the new TMNT movie action figures which might also give us an insight into how they will look in the movie
      from the article

“NOTE: We fully expect these to be figures released to retail, but they may not be the key look of each character in the movie. After all, these are for the kiddies! We’ll also note that these absolutely are the Playmates toys, so while they may stray off movie model slightly, they are aware adult collectors want them too…so…we don’t expect too much deviation”

the Turtles seem to have a traditional look to them which is good

25. Figomor
    January 7th, 2014 at 07:01 | #31

47 mil. fans on Facebook. Impressive

27. Figomor
    January 7th, 2014 at 12:46 | #33

I caught it when it was 47000003.

28. Figomor
    January 7th, 2014 at 12:50 | #34

Megan is now number five among the actors with the most likes on Facebook.

January 8th, 2014 at 06:16 | #35

@Figomor
    I spammed refresh and managed to catch it at exactly 47mil lol I wasn’t expecting too

30. Andee
    January 9th, 2014 at 11:55 | #36

I really miss Megan already, when we’ll be lucky to have new candid pics of her? I just watched Transformers I with my bro for the 10th time and I can’t help but miss her fresh face. She looked different now but I still like her, she is still beautiful but I am never losing hope to see her TF1 face again.