Home > Megan Fox > Megan Fox out and about in Los Angeles

Megan Fox out and about in Los Angeles

Megan Fox was spotted out on a lunch date with husband Brian Austin Green in Los Angeles yesterday (November 13, 2013), check out the pics below, thanks to Andie for the heads up.

Here is a short video interview with Megan from Esquire talking about her CoD: Ghosts advert (link), thanks again to Andie for the tip.

1. Megansprettiestfan
    November 14th, 2013 at 19:48 | #1

love you Megan!!! SO MUCH you have no idea ugh. and Congratulations on your baby!!! I really envy your family Megan the one you made I mean, Brian seems so sweet, loyal and a GOOD man, I hope to find someone like him or better than him. Also Megan since you’re a Christian you should look into asking Brian to remove his dragon tattoo, in deep Christianity snakes, dragons, pigs and the sort are considered very dirty and bad luck. Remember in the bible snakes were cursed to the ground and Jesus cast demons into pigs who ran off and drown themselves? etc.. Just throwing that out there.

2. November 15th, 2013 at 19:58 | #2

Shes the one celebrity that I admire and look up too. She’s married and has a baby already and another on the way. Love how there so private like in my relationship with my boyfriend even though she’s married. We have so much in common and think alike. ♥ her.

3. g58m
  4. foxfoxfox
    November 16th, 2013 at 15:05 | #4

5. foxfoxfox
    November 17th, 2013 at 18:19 | #7

Are you sure that’s Megan??? I don’t think it is.

6. Prince
    November 17th, 2013 at 18:33 | #8

In the first picture looks like Julia Roberts, does not seem to Megan.

7. Prince
    November 17th, 2013 at 18:41 | #9

*Sorry, I meant that in the second photo

November 17th, 2013 at 18:55 | #10

looks like Megan to me

wearing similar clothes to this day, you can see the blue pendant thing, same glasses, different top though(the hair stylist pics don’t seem to have the dark lining at the top(looks like a bra actually))

and this stylist works at a well known hair studio

10. iLoveMe
    November 17th, 2013 at 20:13 | #12

Looks like her to me.

She just looks like a drug addict in the 2nd photo, no offense. I think it’s the hippie hair, shades and facial expression combo, that giving her that look.

November 18th, 2013 at 16:17 | #13

@iLoveMe

I did notice the facial expression, she looks kinda sad, why no smile its a little worrying tbh. Maybe she wasn’t happy about taking the pics but didn’t want to say no.

another thing why is her hair ‘messy’ if she was just at the salon?

12. November 18th, 2013 at 23:22 | #16

Eh. Not really.

“Nistal said Beckman told him that, before the killing, he and his father had been discussing “Transformers’” star Megan Fox.

Beckman’s father joked that his son “wouldn’t know what to do with that,” Nistal testified. “So he went and got a shotgun and blew his head off. He missed his head and shot his face and part of his neck.”

The Miami New Times reports that prosecutors argue Beckman talked openly about killing his father for a while before the shooting.”

13. Figomor
    November 19th, 2013 at 05:17 | #18

@Christine
    I guess that’s a good thing, I wonder how it affected Megan being mentioned in this case. I saw a pic of a member of the prosecution holding a picture of Megan it doesn’t look like it got much circulation though.

@Figomor
    Such a crazy and sad case, I feel sorry for the family

15. Andie
    November 20th, 2013 at 09:09 | #21

Maybe Casey will be in the second movie.

Thanks Deon. :)

16. casey
    November 20th, 2013 at 15:46 | #22

NO Casey Jones?? How awful. That could have been a hot romance subplot….

November 20th, 2013 at 16:04 | #23

I failed posting the link above http://geektyrant.com/news/casey-jones-will-not-appear-in-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles

@Andie
    Probably

@casey
    They made Vernon a friend of April maybe there will be something there. I hope they have Casey in the second film and its someone popular though

18. Figomor
    November 21st, 2013 at 02:01 | #25

In the Slovakia we have one beautiful model and stylist who looks like Megan. Her name is Dagmar Dovalova, but I think Megan is prettier though.

19. foxfoxfox
    November 21st, 2013 at 17:06 | #26

Megs posted about avon on face book

20. Courtney
    November 21st, 2013 at 22:52 | #31

Maybe we will get a bump pic?!

21. iLoveMe
    November 21st, 2013 at 23:10 | #32

No red carpet?

November 21st, 2013 at 23:16 | #33

@Courtney
    hopefully we get more pics and a video

@iLoveMe
    From what I’ve read the event was private. no mention of Megan attending before the event probably very limited press coverage(it might just be Avon themselves releasing pics/video)

November 22nd, 2013 at 15:25 | #34

If you missed it Megan’s responses here

and there was some Media at the Avon event

• Deon Deon
      November 22nd, 2013 at 20:30 | #35

Cosmo did an interview with Megan about being the face of Avon Instinct, not sure when it will be released. The US release date isn’t too far off it will probably be used to promote that

• Deon Deon
        November 22nd, 2013 at 21:17 | #36

Avon says pics and a multimedia release from the Avon event will be made on Monday

• Deon Deon
          November 23rd, 2013 at 07:15 | #37

I think there is a chance they might give some magazine or w/e an early exculsive, the last post I think was talking about public release

24. Andie
    November 23rd, 2013 at 08:32 | #38

About Cosmo or the Avon event?

November 23rd, 2013 at 22:17 | #39

@Andie
    Avon event
    From what I understand Avon themselves will make multimedia news release on Monday.
    I think it will be similar to this http://media.avoncompany.com/index.php?s=10922&item=126236

and they will release addition stuff to the agencies also on Monday

I was just speculating with my last post that they might give some magazine an early exclusive but I have no info it was just speculation

November 23rd, 2013 at 22:19 | #40

@Andie
    I don’t expect much from the Cosmo article I think it will be similar to the UK Cosmo one http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/beauty-hair/news/trends/celebrity-beauty/megan-fox-fragrance-quotes

27. Courtney
    November 25th, 2013 at 04:12 | #45

Thanks for the updates Deon. I just don’t understand why she has to cover up her bump like that with those huge signs. It’s clear they do not want the attention of her pregnancy taking over. They want keep this campaign the center focus which I totally get and realize its a major issue, but why do they have to make it so obvious she’s covering the bump? Personally she looks kinda awkward with the signs. She’s doesn’t have show it off in pictures (putting her hands on her belly, turning to the side) and she doesn’t even have to talk about it. Not to mention her pregnancy was confirmed so I’m having a hard time understanding why they cant just take her pregnancy for what it is. Privacy cant be a factor either because it is an event. I don’t want to sound like I am accusing Megan or Avon I am just curious…and obviously I wanna see the bump :)

November 25th, 2013 at 05:08 | #46

more pics, Brian is there and you can see Megan’s bump

@Courtney
    I noticed that too I should of asked her about it in the Q+A

29. Courtney
    November 25th, 2013 at 05:26 | #48

I spoke too soon! Now I feel like an idiot lol but FINALLY. Love these pictures especially the pump pics. Thank you Deon your always on the ball with this stuff.

• Deon Deon
      November 25th, 2013 at 05:32 | #49

No probs, She looks stunning. I’m 99% sure the event was in New York I wonder how they got through the airports without being photographed

• Deon Deon
        November 25th, 2013 at 06:24 | #50

Another Video

This Video is intended for the US I Believe, Megan reveals that Avon will be matching donations made to the national domestic violence Hotline on Tuesday Dec 3rd

30. Alla
    November 25th, 2013 at 07:04 | #51

Wanna hug her immediately! =)

31. iLoveMe
    November 25th, 2013 at 11:16 | #53

Good cause. I hate that she plumped her lips though, just when she started to look normal again. The painful expression of the lips, combined with the hair and dark makeup has aged her badly, in these pics. She looks 40, worn out and unflattering compared to her Avon photoshoot, the COD filming and Tmnt filming.. Sorry, just had to vent for a minute after seeing the pics. Good cause she’s representing and hopefully she makes another appearance and is sporting a better look.

32. Andie
    November 25th, 2013 at 13:54 | #54

@iLoveMe

I have to agree with you. Everything was great except the lips. I don’t know why she keeps doing it even while pregnant.

November 25th, 2013 at 14:53 | #55

cosmo interview

@iLoveMe @Andie
    you guys don’t think its just because of the pregnancy?

34. iLoveMe
    November 25th, 2013 at 15:45 | #58

I doubt it, though Megan’s people may claim it’s the case. Her cheeks are frozen in fillers and she can hardly make any other facial expression with her lips or cheeks for that matter. It disappoints me, I try to get over it, but it’s always the first thing I see when I see her photos. Just going to zimbio’s website now and seeing how she looks at the Avon event in comparison to filming TMNT has ruined my day. (ok, I’m over-exaggerating) Still…
    When she’s jacked up on fillers, she looks like Taylor Armstrong from Real Housewives from Beverly Hills and that’s no where near a compliment. Its sad because she much capable of looking a lot better than this.

35. littlebird
    November 25th, 2013 at 17:22 | #63

Not many fans on this board anymore, you all actually believe she’s been getting injections throughout her pregnancy? her lips are fine, she hasn’t been injecting her face with botox, she wouldn’t risk any harm to her baby. People were saying she was doing this for months and months, when she was early in her pregnancy. Can anyone not recognize the effects of contouring and makeup?

November 25th, 2013 at 17:51 | #64

@littlebird
    I think her lips are a little ‘big’ in these recent pics but Like I said above I think its the pregnancy.
    There are safe cosmetic procedures that can be done while pregnant and there is evidence that Megan did get lip injections during her first pregnancy

37. iLoveMe
    November 25th, 2013 at 19:47 | #66

@littlebird

Sorry, I love her very much, I’m just venting. But she’s definitely getting injected, if it were the pregnancy her whole face would be swollen, not just her cheeks and lips. Her face is too defined to be swollen.

I’m more accepting of her lips injections than I am of the cheeks. Her face is too narrow for big cheeks. Every time she fills up her cheeks it changes her look and age dramatically. The big cheeks changes the shape of her eyes to sad and hollow and give her a tight tiger-faced appearance, combined with the lips it’s just… bad.

I just saw the interview on E! a second ago, she looks much better in brighter lights, when she’s talking and stretching her cheeks.

38. Figomor
    November 26th, 2013 at 01:53 | #67

@littlebird
    I agree with you guys. I think her cheeks an lips are swollen just simply because of the pregnancy. Btw. I think she is only 4 moths pregnant.

39. Figomor
    November 26th, 2013 at 12:48 | #68
  40. Andie
  41. iLoveMe
    November 26th, 2013 at 14:57 | #70

@Figomor

Hate to argue, but the water that fills your face, rarely, during pregnancy doesn’t just skips pass the jaws, nose, chin and neck. If her cheeks and lips are going to swell up, so will the rest of her face, the chin area and nose especially. You’re simply in denial if that’s the excuse you’re going to use for why her lips and cheeks are stiff and seemingly unmovable at this event. You might as well say Hunter Tylo’s face is swollen from being pregnant.

From the event, her face, except her cheeks obviously, is too sharp and defined to be swollen. Her face is practically screaming “plastic surgery” and its sad, because the only time she looks this way is when she gets her cheeks injected with fillers. When the fillers wear off, she looks fine and like herself again. But it won’t be long before she jacks em up again and that will always p’ me off, regardless of how much I love her.