Home > Megan Fox > Megan Fox Kids Choice awards and other news

Megan Fox Kids Choice awards and other news

Hi all, just posting a few news items from the past week or so, not too much going on.  Just a personal note, I did watch This is 40 the other day and I thought it was really good, better than expected! Soooo yeah..  Thanks to Deon, Eduardo and g58m for the news items below.

Megan Fox will be on hand for the Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice awards this Saturday (March 23, 2013) at 8PM EST on Nickelodeon (link), be sure to tune in!

Megan will do an underwater photo shoot for charity (link).

TMZ video featuring Michael Bay, he talks briefly about Megan around the :50 mark (link).

Here are a couple of new This is 40 videos, audition and behind the scenes stuff (link, link).

1. Figomor
    • Deon Deon
      March 21st, 2013 at 07:53 | #2

New This is 40 Video. Megan Fox caught on security cam

2. Alla
    March 21st, 2013 at 14:41 | #3

Thanks for the video :) Megan is inimitable.

She is so cute. Tried to make screenshots. LOL

3. Andie
    March 22nd, 2013 at 08:19 | #4

Megan is the best indeed.

Looking foward to the Kids Choice Awards now.

4. g58m
  5. iLoveMe
    March 22nd, 2013 at 19:03 | #6

Alan Ritchson is playing Rafael. I’m not familiar with the actor though. Just reporting some news in relation to Megan.

Hope Megan shows up at the awards show with red hair. The Kids choice awards aren’t live… well not usually, so I’m guessing the photos should be up tonight or tomorrow.

March 22nd, 2013 at 19:19 | #7

The more I read about T4(I haven’t read much) the less likely it seems Megan will play a major part and I’m still not convinced Megan wants to work with Bay and his crew for extended periods.

@iLoveMe
    I don’t know him either but he is kinda famous I thought they would get an unknown, deadline is saying his role will be similar to the cgi characters in Avatar so it will give the actors more room to perform which is a good thing.
    he is in the next Hunger games movie so that could attract more viewers for TMNT

7. mustafah
    March 22nd, 2013 at 19:27 | #8

I wish she would team up with Diablo Cody again.

8. Andie
    March 23rd, 2013 at 11:53 | #9

@mustafah

Me too. Loved Jennifer’s Body.

I agree. One thing is to make piece with BAY and working in a movie where he’s only producing. Other thing is to work with him as a director again + his crew.

9. iLoveMe
    March 23rd, 2013 at 17:17 | #10

I don’t like Diablo Cody too much. I probably wouldn’t have liked Jennifer’s Body that much if Megan didn’t play off the ridiculous oversexual, moronic and stereotypical teenage dialogue so well. Juno and the Charlize Theron movie, just flat out sucked.

I think the female director of this film objectified her a lot more than Bay did. This is why I don’t understand some of her alleged( from sources, not Megan) complaints about working with him. I had no problem with the Hitler comment, given that I read it in full context.I could see her working with Bay and crew again, now that she seems to be back on Earth and not in her head somewhere. At least, I wouldn’t be shocked if she did. Bay can take her places, like Spielberg for Shia or Scorcese did for DiCaprio. I she’s well aware of that.

March 23rd, 2013 at 19:15 | #12

This is 40 box office its upto $84.3m still waiting on numbers from Brazil it opened in France and took $720k

did it open in Brazil? IMDB says it did on March 8th

@iLoveMe
    Megan basically said that other directors went about it in a more delicate way

• Deon Deon
      March 23rd, 2013 at 20:04 | #13

it doesn’t seem Megan is at the event? but there was a clip with her and Josh just shown

11. truvor1965
    March 23rd, 2013 at 20:08 | #14

@g58m
    Jokey contest maybe Howard invited her to the show. Megan calls her humor “strange”.

• Deon Deon
      March 23rd, 2013 at 20:10 | #15

here is the clip I stuffed up the audio lol

12. newmeganfoxfan
    March 23rd, 2013 at 22:17 | #16

Megan wasn’t at the event.
    Hope everything is oky. in fact, she hasn’t been seen in awhile.

13. truvor1965
    March 24th, 2013 at 00:30 | #19

I thought Kids’ Choice will start promo TMNT. Funnily enough, Bay didn’t use this chance.

14. Alla
    March 24th, 2013 at 05:24 | #20

Nice video, but… I am disappointed, because I was looking forward to see real Megan :(

15. g58m
    March 24th, 2013 at 05:30 | #21

@truvor1965
    Studios don’t start the promotion of a movie until after it has finished filming.

March 24th, 2013 at 05:35 | #22

better qulaity video of Megan’s KCA skit

@truvor1965
    I thought they would announce something like the male lead or demo the cgi turtles. nickelodeon is involved with the turtles they run the show on their station

@Alla
    me too

17. Courtney
    March 24th, 2013 at 09:53 | #23

Yeah I agree Im pretty disappointed it was only a minute skit I was assuming she would physically be there. I know it never said she’d be there but I wish she would just have went since she hasn’t been seen in almost 2 months! I wish she would show her face once and awhile.

18. iLoveMe
    March 24th, 2013 at 10:01 | #24

I’m not too disappointed because the show was terrible. It seems like the only celebs that showed up were the ones who won something and kids from Nick shows. I thought the whole thing was rigged because Katy Perry getting more kids votes than Taylor Swift? Kristen Stewart (her and Twilight has been ignored by the kids- didn’t even get an MTV nod) and she really won over Katniss Everdeen of the Hunger games? Joke.
    I’m glad Megan didn’t show up to that thing, except to support her HOT friend Josh during a skit. She looked really good too, she looked less swollen in the face, much better than she was looking in Brazil.

19. truvor1965
    March 24th, 2013 at 10:05 | #25

@g58m
    Nope,much sooner.

Exactly, i think it’s great mistake promos crew.

20. g58m
    March 24th, 2013 at 11:26 | #26

@truvor1965
    They create buzz about a project,but the main promotion which involves the actors(interviews,talk shows..) starts few months before the release date.

@iLoveMe
    It’s really nice to see Megan having an actual friend in the industry

21. Fan8765
  22. truvor1965
    March 24th, 2013 at 21:36 | #28

Josh and Megan are amazing together, i wonder why it sees TV spots directors and not sees movies directors.

@g58m
    Yes but a good buzz better than a bad trailer.

23. g58m
    March 25th, 2013 at 18:36 | #31

O.M.G one of the actors (Noel Fisher) played Megan’s boyfriend in Two and a Half Men

24. March 25th, 2013 at 19:17 | #32

25. casey
    March 26th, 2013 at 00:48 | #33

Her skit was cute. She looks great too in the video.

March 26th, 2013 at 07:22 | #34

@g58m
    thats kinda cool

27. Figomor
    March 26th, 2013 at 08:10 | #35

@g58m
    That is true. I remember that part was called Camel filters and pheromones or something like that.

28. Alla
    March 26th, 2013 at 08:38 | #36

@g58m
    interesting fact)))

I am glad that shooting has begun. Good luck to Libesman and his team!

Where is Megan? She has been staying at home for a very long time… Miss :)

29. truvor1965
    March 26th, 2013 at 10:49 | #37

More amusing coincidences:
    Alan Ritchson(Aquaman) and BAG(Metallo) played together in Smallville,different seasons.
    Alan Ritchson played in new version 90210.
    Vanessa Marcil played in “The Rock”(director Bay). The World is small.

30. foxfoxfox
    March 26th, 2013 at 21:37 | #39

Megan not in tf4? good news, so I wont need to go see it ever just like TF3. :-D

31. iLoveMe
    March 27th, 2013 at 09:07 | #40

Nicola Peltz has been cast as the lead actress in TF4.

If this one is written as good as the first one, I wouldn’t mind if Megan did a cameo or something. There would be no point, but still… it’s an opportunity to see Megan in another film.

32. truvor1965
    March 29th, 2013 at 20:13 | #45

i think yes,Megan filmed in NY.

33. casey
    March 29th, 2013 at 23:16 | #46

I actually don’t think Megan is right for something like Tomb Raider. She’s best when she can be bitchy and funny.

34. Alla
    March 30th, 2013 at 05:19 | #47

Sharper Image pic is adorable, Megan looks stunning…

Thanks for fanpic also!

35. Andie
    March 30th, 2013 at 13:18 | #48

They are probably there for TMNT. Noah is too cute for words.

36. Courtney
    March 30th, 2013 at 17:02 | #49

@Andie

He really is. I fell in love with him seeing him in Brazil he’s so stinkin adorable! I wish we could get a photo shoot of him and Megan. I would love to see Megan and him together, mommy and son, but I know it’ll never happen :(

37. truvor1965
    March 31st, 2013 at 00:47 | #51

Why they did’t notice papz in LAX ?

38. truvor1965
    March 31st, 2013 at 00:50 | #52

their didn’t

39. Amy222
    March 31st, 2013 at 04:51 | #53

Baby likes sleep in the “fresh air”. It’s nice that he took him out like a normal dad.

40. Andie
    March 31st, 2013 at 13:42 | #54

@Courtney

Yep. I wish we could see a pic of Noah and Megan together but I guess it will only happen in a few years. :(

Thank God. The world has already seen him so it’s pointless to hide him now.

41. g58m
    March 31st, 2013 at 15:01 | #55

Well,since TMNT has already start filming how about we start making suggestions about who would we like to see as Casey Jones. My pick is Dave Franco.

42. Alla
    April 1st, 2013 at 07:03 | #56
  43. Andie
    April 1st, 2013 at 20:58 | #58

1º TMNT poster. Not sure if it’s original, but there you go

44. foxfoxfox
    April 1st, 2013 at 22:17 | #59
    April 2nd, 2013 at 05:20 | #60

@g58m
    dunno, I hope its someone with a big name but it will probably be more of an up and comer

@Andie
    its fake, people saying its a april fools day joke or something. the site in the poster isn’t up

46. Figomor
  47. foxfoxfox
  48. foxfoxfox
  49. Andie
    April 2nd, 2013 at 19:41 | #64

People on twitter are saying Brian and Noah were spotted today in NYC again.

Comment pages