Home > Megan Fox > Megan Fox on Ellen and some Friends With Kids items

Megan Fox on Ellen and some Friends With Kids items

Sorry about the delay in posting this, Deon sent all this stuff to me 3 days ago – thanks Deon!  Megan Fox will be appearing on the Ellen show this Thursday (March 8, 2012) so be sure to tune in (link), thanks to commenter Hollywood for the info.  There’s also a new ad featuring Megan for Starbar – it’s Swedish! New Friends With Kids clips available HERE.  Below we have a couple of behind the scenes pictures of Megan from Friends With Kids.  Don’t forget, Friends With Kids opens this Friday so make sure you set your calendars if you want to catch Megan on the big screen.

March 5th, 2012 at 16:08 | #1

Megan did an interview with MTV

also she and Brian did a radio interview together which will be interesting

2. Chelsy
    March 5th, 2012 at 17:01 | #5

@deon
    Is she in ny already?

And im totally going to the movies Friday .

3. newmeganfoxfan
    March 5th, 2012 at 17:04 | #6

thanks for the headsup…wonder when he will show the whole interview.

what does he meant with the sexual tension?

March 5th, 2012 at 17:12 | #7

Why do I keep saying tweeter instead of Twitter
    Since Red added the Swedish Ad, IMO she is doing too many commercials

@Chelsy
    Yeap, the premiere should be starting in a few hours. Good stuff

@newmeganfoxfan
    NP. Probably soon before the movie is released.
    “the tension felt between two people who want to do something sexual together but hold back.” he was joking

5. March 5th, 2012 at 17:15 | #8

my god what a beautiful

6. Armani95
    March 5th, 2012 at 17:17 | #9

will FWK also open in germany??

March 5th, 2012 at 17:27 | #10

@Armani95
    Its not listed here http://www.imdb.com/calendar/?region=de but I guess if it does well enough it will probably not for a while though. FWK isnt listed for Canada but I heard its opening at the same time as the US http://www.imdb.com/calendar/?region=ca so the lists are not 100% accurate

8. Andie
    March 5th, 2012 at 17:57 | #11

Ownnnnnn, I want the couple’s radio interview. :)

9. Airiana
    March 5th, 2012 at 18:24 | #12

http://m-fox.org/pix/thumbnails.php?album=857 no body have original (I mean HQ) of this pics ?? What about commercial video ? I Want HD 720p of that … nobody have ? I search in Youtube … but all of them is unavailable :((

March 5th, 2012 at 18:40 | #13

@Airiana
    they are stills from the video http://nonutsnoglory.se/ is 720p. All the ads were removed from youtube LOL @ making copyright claims against an ad Preview
    Is there a particular pic you wanted I can make some screen caps

@Andie
    Should be interesting, both radio interviews probably interviewed Brian

• Deon Deon
      March 5th, 2012 at 18:43 | #14

Forget to mention it seems like the Starbar ad was shot at the same place as the Harper’s Bazaar shoot

11. Rex
    March 5th, 2012 at 18:43 | #15

I hope Megan’s interview on ellen will be less boring than those she released recently, and I also hope she will give spontaneous answers, not those suggested by her PR team.

I think I would feel sick if once again she speaks about her husband, the “butterflies”, the removal of the tattoos that she’s not removing anymore, or the 2-3 kids she wants.

13. Courtney
    March 5th, 2012 at 19:36 | #17

@Rex

Sorry but this is her life and shes going to talk about things in her current life. If you dont like it, dont watch it! See how easy that is?

14. Courtney
    March 5th, 2012 at 19:38 | #18

Wasnt able to get up to New York. I am super pissed. I had no one to travel with me and couldnt go just by myself :( hopefully I’ll get another opportunity…

15. San85
    March 5th, 2012 at 19:48 | #19

Rex, I totally agree with you, but I’m afraid the interview will be similar to the recent ones, it’s clear that she’s following instructions from her PR guys.

16. newmeganfoxfan
    March 5th, 2012 at 19:56 | #20

is this ellen show going to be televised?

March 5th, 2012 at 20:01 | #21

@Courtney
    I agree questions about her family etc are the MOST interesting questions but I can understand people not wanting to hear the same response over and over.

@Courtney
    That sucks, seems like a good chance to meet her if you can find the location because it doesn’t seem like they made it public so there shouldn’t be many people

@newmeganfoxfan
    Yea check your local guide, its syndicated so its shown on different stations in different areas

19. newmeganfoxfan
    March 5th, 2012 at 20:16 | #23

thanks…she looks great.

wonder if she saw the movie with the people in the theater or went backstage?

20. newmeganfoxfan
    March 5th, 2012 at 20:53 | #26

much like how she looked at the radio interview than at the premiere.
    megan did two radio interviews? one with brian and one alone?

21. March 5th, 2012 at 21:08 | #27

the most beautiful are tagged = [

March 5th, 2012 at 21:11 | #28

@newmeganfoxfan
    yea she did 2 that we know of, 1 says Brian was on the Air with Megan the other doesn’t say he may of said something in that interview

23. newmeganfoxfan
    March 5th, 2012 at 21:17 | #29
  24. Andie
    March 5th, 2012 at 21:23 | #30

@newmeganfoxfan

Yep, I also liked her at the interview more than her at the premiere. She looked more beautiful.

March 5th, 2012 at 21:32 | #32

@Andie
    hmm I prefer her hair at the premiere but I like her makeup at the interviews better

27. newmeganfoxfan
    March 5th, 2012 at 21:49 | #33

Entertainment news from CBS is about to start.
    wonder if they will show the interview with the FWK cast?

28. keith133
    March 5th, 2012 at 21:57 | #34

@Andie well the lighting at the premiere does not really suit her in some of the pictures she looks shadowy but i love her pics from the interview

March 5th, 2012 at 21:59 | #35

@newmeganfoxfan
    maybe, check it out of you can and give us a run down :)

@keith133
    I agree

30. newmeganfoxfan
    March 5th, 2012 at 22:25 | #36

21 minutes since started and no signs of the interview.

can’t believe i am watching this. they just talk about celebreties and stuff.
    before i knew who megan was i didn’t care about that and i just saw that just because of megan.

that’s the megan fox curse lol.

March 5th, 2012 at 22:39 | #37

@newmeganfoxfan
    HAHAHA tell me about it, I’ve had plenty of moments like that. Never visited a celeb site before Megan, never watched an award show, never watched Dancing with the stars etc. Megan what have you done to me

32. mmm
  33. mmm
  34. mmm
  35. mmm
  36. mmm
    March 5th, 2012 at 23:36 | #42

sorry for doppelposting

37. March 5th, 2012 at 23:43 | #43

just found out today that friends with kids is LIMITED which means it wont be like other movies just in major areas, because i was checking times for it, but hopefully my luck will change because its my bday and that last week having mean on leno was a great pre-gift and that she will be on ellen on thursday, and i was planning a double with mu buddy for FWK and john carter. So it felt like a big gift for me until i found out thats its limited like passion play,buried. which happens, so i hope it gets a wide release soon because my week was just ruined.

38. mmm
    March 5th, 2012 at 23:51 | #44

deon , you working for her …right?

39. keith133
    March 6th, 2012 at 00:14 | #45

@Deon any chance of these turning up in hq

imo they are way better than the screening pics

March 6th, 2012 at 00:26 | #46

@mmm
    no but yes

@keith133
    dunno thats an unusual agency. we should get a video though

41. newmeganfoxfan
    March 6th, 2012 at 00:45 | #48

yeah, i think most of us are here because Megan do something to us lol. she is my first celebrity crush ever.

any updates on the after party?

@mmm
    deon is in fact Megan.

42. keith133
    March 6th, 2012 at 01:03 | #49

some pics from outside the theatre she looks better in these than the inside ones imo the lighting is a lot better

44. Chelsy
    March 6th, 2012 at 01:09 | #51

Megan looks so cute in that dress @ the premiere! She has definitely changed her style from the revealing tight dresses to more sophisticated stylish dresses.. Kinda reminds me of Michelle Williams’ style.

45. Figomor
    March 6th, 2012 at 02:00 | #53

I agree. She looks better on these pics.

46. newmeganfoxfan
    March 6th, 2012 at 02:14 | #54

I guess the after party was much more of a private event than the premiere.

47. Airiana
    March 6th, 2012 at 03:59 | #55

March 6th, 2012 at 04:21 | #56
    • Deon Deon
      March 6th, 2012 at 04:30 | #57

Ok lol deleted old link uploaded to youtube
      Megan answers fanmail :0 Brian does talk

March 6th, 2012 at 04:39 | #58

Part 2

50. emma emma
    March 6th, 2012 at 05:15 | #59

thanks deon, ur the best

Comment pages