Home > Megan Fox > Megan Fox back in Los Angeles

Megan Fox back in Los Angeles

Megan Fox was spotted arriving at LAX yesterday (January 21, 2012) returning from some time in Turkey (pics below).  We’ve also got some pics and info here and here of Megan working on a Doritos ad while in Turkey.   Thanks to Andie and Deon for the heads up.

CLICK HERE FOR FULL GALLERY

1. Andie
    January 30th, 2012 at 12:25 | #1

“There is a difference between wrong decisions and people slandering Megan and maybe you should take your own advice and not be so rough to people”

BRAVO. Take note, Jenny. Nobody here said Megan has always made the right choices in her life and that we can’t accept it. This is YOU assuming things. We were talking about SHIA’S LIE about her. So don’t try to act like your superior just because you don’t agree with every single decision Megan makes (career, husband, private life, etc) and because you assume that every bullshit the media and people from Transformers say about her is true.

2. Andie
    January 30th, 2012 at 12:26 | #2

And we are being honest with your opinions too. So?

3. mmm
    January 30th, 2012 at 12:32 | #3

andie : sorry for you ;( why you attack everyone WHO have not the same opinion like you…childish

Jenny: thank you …sending your kisses :*

4. Andie
    January 30th, 2012 at 15:46 | #4

@mmm

I attack everyone who ATTACKS me. Like you, Jenny and Mary. It’s not a matter of opinions since I couldn’t care less about what you think. My “argument” was with Mary ONLY. You and Jenny attacked me out of nothing because of it. Who’s childish now? Only YOU. Pay atention to your post. Am I supposed to read and be quiet? Or read Jenny’s which were clearly for me and be quiet? NOPE.If you don’t like my posts or my way, so sorry for YOU. Just ignore them and move on instead of keep whining. I’m not changing or going anywhere so deal with it.

Once again, you three are the only ones since everyone else got on my side. ;)

January 30th, 2012 at 16:56 | #5

@Christine
    looks like he has 2 black eyes lol

6. newmeganfoxfan
    January 30th, 2012 at 17:15 | #6

wonder what kind of music megan is listening. last time i saw that she was listening to portishead and that is like hip hop though.

7. Andie
    January 30th, 2012 at 17:44 | #7

Poor Brian. LOL. But I wanted some more Rock N’ Roll style in him. It would be cool.

8. johncena
    January 30th, 2012 at 21:39 | #8

There hasn’t been any new candid megan pics :( :( :( megan come out let me see your beauty its been too long I hope maybe she’s dyed her hair black meeeeeeeeegaaan

9. January 30th, 2012 at 21:50 | #9

I want new event photos NOW!!!

10. jenny
    January 31st, 2012 at 01:43 | #10

@deon,
    Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman.. in 2011 they played in Friends with Benefits and NSA. Basically the same, which evolved around sex.
    Transformers did somewhat portray her in that image, and i think bay is more to blame for that image than the media. and no one forced her into some of her “sexy” photo-shoot sessions out of her own will. She could have chosen alternative ones. But i believe a lot of actresses do them but i think that too much of them just destruct your image.

@mmm
    :) Thank you :*

@Andie
    “Megan hasnt made great decisions all the time ( who does!)” I am agreeing that i am wrong sometimes and don’t make the best decisions in that statement!I havent even commented anything about shia and believing the media! I’m not personally attacking you! Have i used your name personally? No! Im making a generalization! You were the one that said you were attacking me, not the other way around. Plus i never called you a foul word EVER>The world doesn’t revolve around you in all of these posts!

11. Figomor
    January 31st, 2012 at 02:40 | #11

@newmeganfoxfan
    Actually it is trip hop.

12. mmm
    January 31st, 2012 at 02:48 | #12

andie: i am NOT a NOPE!!! why Do you insult me and Jenny? ;(

…chame your are a girl!

13. Zoe
    January 31st, 2012 at 10:56 | #13

I saw her interview she did in turkey and her face looks like normal again, shes laid off on the cheek fillers and is starting to look like herself again. I thought she look really great, I don’t know if it was an new video or not but her cheeks still have a bit of volume on it but they look good on her now but I do hope she stops.

14. January 31st, 2012 at 12:43 | #14

I am sorry if I have upset anyone with my claims. I just want to inform everyone that megan did state she didnt have any social networking site. But if she has created one thats gr8. Also, Deon, I dont have any inside information. But the reason i am saying she may not truly love Brian is because: 1. Celebrities usually get together with celebrities, not outsiders. 2. How could u possibly know what megan thinks abt? U cant say that she truly loves him now more than ever, u can assume but not say it as a fact. But i just want to say that I think this site is brilliant and hopefully megan will read this eventually. And i will visit her page. PS. pls follow me on twitter… @awesomepcexpert and my bbm pin is 27135466

15. January 31st, 2012 at 12:48 | #15

And what i meant by a facebook account is one where one can add her as a friend

16. Andie
    January 31st, 2012 at 14:25 | #16

@jenny

Oh come on.

You SAW that I was having an argument with Mmmm. Then right after you posted to him/her saying “Some people can’t admit to their wrongs here and i think that’s the problem. Megan hasnt made great decisions all the time ( who does!) and perhaps some people can’t accept that fact”, and you’re using the lame excuse that it was a generalization???? Yean right.

Why didn’t you make this “generalization” before in a post which there wasn’t an argument happening? Answer that. You waited for my argument with Mmmm, and knowing I don’t agree with you either and that I had already had several arguments with you because you think Megan is wrong in EVERYTHING she does, you posted your “generalization” and you expect me to think it wasn’t for me??????? Sorry, but who are you trying to fool? Only yourself, right? You don’t have to write a name to attack a person.

And when did I say the world revolves around me? I have the courage to admit when I write something for someone to attack this person, unlike you. If this is thinking that the world revolves around me, then so be it. ;) You were attacked by me because YOU attacked me first. Have some morals to admit it. I’ve never attacked someone here or elsewhere out of nothing, without no reason at all. Don’t act like you’re a poor inoccent.

And about you believing the media, I was reffering to most arguments I have already had with you since most of them started because YOU believed in a ridiculous rumor spread by the media. I wasn’t linking you especially to this one about Shia’s lie. Got it?

17. g58m
    January 31st, 2012 at 14:30 | #17

Megan has just been named one of ASKMEN TOP 99 most desirable women in the world at 27

18. Andie
    January 31st, 2012 at 14:38 | #18

@Joshua van Velzen

Because she said it so. That she loves him now more than ever. Plus most celebrity couples don’t last two, three years. Megan and Brian are together for 7 years. That’s a lot especially in Hollywood. Megan could have anyone she wants. She is successful, she doesn’t need Brian for anything in her career, then why would she still be with him if she didn’t truly loved him?

And there are some celebs that get together with non celebrity people. This is not a rule.

About her facebook page, it’s real. She also said it. But how many celebrities do you know that have a facebook or twitter account and add normal people as a friend? Celebrities don’t do that. They only post and/or add other celebrities or close friends.

And before someone (jenny, mmm,etc) starts blabbing that the world revolves around me, that I don’t accept other opinions and other non sense lames excuses they use, I’m just stating MY OPINION like anyone else. I’m not putting a gun on anyone’s forehead forcing you to agree with me. I couldn’t care less about it. Don’t like it? Then ignore it.

19. MeganCheck
    January 31st, 2012 at 15:27 | #19

moviefone uploaded a poster for fwk. no megan though.

20. jenny
    January 31st, 2012 at 17:28 | #20

@Andie,
    I honestly didnt even read the comments on the first page. I read mmm post on the second page and thought that was she said was true. So i made that generalization. I dont want to pick fights with people here and i am honest about a certain topic, im not personally chewing people out. I never said Megan was wrong in everything she does! Can you get my statement that everyone doesn’t make great decisions all the time, implying we are not perfect?
    Plus, i can get cynical of the media sometimes. I don’t think i ever added to anything the media has said about Megan. They are my own observations. And if some site uses my observation, that’s not my fault honestly. I can ask you the same question, why haven’t you had the audacity to say that you called me names ( for no good reason) before to not make yourself look so innocent?

January 31st, 2012 at 17:42 | #21

@g58m
    She came 96th not 27th. Askmen sucks anyway the editors get a 50% say in placings

@MeganCheck
    sucks but it seems they focused on Adam, Jen and the cast of Bridesmaids

22. Andie
    January 31st, 2012 at 18:20 | #22

@jenny

Yeah, right. You just posted that out of nothing in the middle of an argument between two members. What a coincidence……NOT.
    And yes, every news that came up since 2010 you said that Megan was wrong. All her career choices (In my opinion her mistake was Jonah), her choice of husband and her marriage (Who do you think you are to think Brian is not the right one? What if he is a great husband indeed?), the fact that she took staged pics on her honeymoon (which celeb doesn’t do that?????), etc.

On the contrary of what you and mmmm think, I’m not here to pick fights either, but some comments are impossible to ignore giving the fact of the absurds written on them.

And to me, in my country and in the way I was raised, to “call someone names” is to call this person a whore, bitch, stupid, ignorant, retarded, dumb. And I have NEVER called you any of these. So what will I admit? To called you fool and hipocrite (in our previous argument). Sorry but again, these are not “name calling”.

23. Andie
    January 31st, 2012 at 18:27 | #23

@jenny

And yes, I get your statement, but in your posts concerning Megan, I’ve never seen you saying she has done a good thing. You always complain about her every decision. Yes, nobody is perfect and yes, everyone doesn’t make great decisions all the time, but we DO sometimes. And the way you speak about Megan it seems to you that she doesn’t do the right thing in anything all the time.

• Deon Deon
      January 31st, 2012 at 18:30 | #24

Another member of the Wedding Band tweeted that today is the last day of shooting, it might just be her last day but the end is coming soon.
      This video is from an actress on the show, she talks about a wrap party at the start of the video, Brian makes an appearance at the 2.50m mark

24. jenny
    January 31st, 2012 at 18:49 | #25

@ Andie,
    So you think i should find all the posts where i said positive things about Megan? You never head me say something good about her? Seriously?
    I have commented her that i like her style, her hair, i congratulated her on her wedding, i remember saying that i liked her honesty, sarcasm, humor, rebelliousness, i liked how she looked with a tan. I thought Kas was cute and adorable. And i never called Megan or Brian a whore, bitch, or retarded. I said that Brian shouldn’t behave like that but that was my observation from walking ahead of her in photos and i was surprised why he wasnt with her in some of her premiers. Then, i read something on celebrity gossip and assumed something about Brian, but i was wrong and admitted to not reading up on a second article with the right dates. These were my observations. And i honestly did not read your whole argument with whoever you were having one with or did not realize that you even said that you wanted to be rough with me. Anyway,i don’t want to add anything else,and i don’t want to be called a troll!

25. Andie
    January 31st, 2012 at 21:12 | #27

@jenny

No, I have NEVER seen that. I’ve seen you critisizing her latest career choices, her choice of a husband, her honeymoon pics, etc. I think you should be the one looking for your posts since it’s your interest not mine.

“And i never called Megan or Brian a whore, bitch, or retarded”… Oh God, and WHEN did I wrote that? Please pay attention to my previous post. You said before that I should admit that I had the audacity to call YOU names and I replied saying that to me , in my country and in the way I was raised, to “call someone names” is to call this person a whore, bitch, stupid, ignorant, retarded, dumb. And that I have NEVER called you any of these. So what will I admit? To called you fool and hipocrite (in our previous argument). Sorry but again, these are not “name calling”. I’ve never said you called Megan or Brian those names.

And stop putting words in my mouth. I didn’t say I wanted to be rough with you. I said I was rough with Mary, mmmmm and you because all three were attacking me. And as for me, I’ve never called you a troll.

26. Andie
    January 31st, 2012 at 21:12 | #28

YAY. So it’s vacation period now?

27. Andie
    January 31st, 2012 at 21:15 | #29

*write

January 31st, 2012 at 22:04 | #30

@Andie
    yea I guess after today

29. Chelsy
    February 1st, 2012 at 01:41 | #31

Comparing what Shia said about Megan to what Chris brown did to Rihanna is just plain wrong and it’s not even in the same ballpark. Shia made a stupid and immature comment, whether it’s the truth or not none of us will ever really know. Chris brown beat rihannas face to a bloody pulp, please dont say its the same thing or “like the same thing”

I find it really annoying how some ppl here talk about megan like they know the truth about what shes done and how megan feels, thinks etc… You can make assumptions and guess these things by what she says interviews, looks in pictures etc. but don’t try to act like you KNOW because the truth is you don’t.
    Just saying

30. Figomor
    February 1st, 2012 at 02:24 | #32

Yeah, Askmen sucks. According to the voters, Megan should have been no.1 in 2009, but Askmen decided that Eva Mendes is hotter.

February 1st, 2012 at 02:33 | #33

@Chelsy

Chelsy :

sorry but I disagree, it is in the same ballpark. I am in no way trying to say that beating a woman isn’t a big deal what I am saying is HOW BIG A DEAL WHAT SHIA DID IS

Attacking someone with punches is different but in the same “ballpark” to attacking someones reputation/life/family/marriage with lies that is my view. especially when the person spreading the lies is a friend

@Chelsy

Chelsy :
    Shia made a stupid and immature comment,

Shia betrayed and attacked his friend in a CALCULATED, disgusting and cowardly way. saw this way back when the story was big http://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2011/07/shia-labeouf-is-a-good-actor-yes-really/241341/

He has had months to correct himself, he isn’t a child he was 24 or 25 when he said that.

@Chelsy

Chelsy :
    whether it’s the truth or not none of us will ever really know.

Why do people keep saying this? Do you need omniscience to decide something ? There is a mountain of evidence against Shia. All Shia has is his word which history has proven is worthless.(he said a similar thing about Isabel Lucus which she denies, Shia denied “hooking up” with Megan and all the other nonsense he has said to promote himself and his movies.)

@Chelsy

Chelsy :

And Shia Betrayed his friend attacking her marriage and reputation??? I never said it was the same thing or “like the same thing” stop putting words in my mouth they are two ‘totally’ different things but they are both serious cowardly attacks against a person

I don’t say these things because of Megan, I generally feel this way. Again I in no way am downplaying the seriousness of a man beating a woman

32. Chelsy
    February 1st, 2012 at 04:39 | #34

@deon
    You said that “it’s on the same level”.
    It’s not. A friend spreading lies’ about you that damage your reputation is one thing. Being involved in an intimate relationship with a physically abusive boyfriend is a completely different thing; it is something horrible and traumatic.

I think that some , maybe most,of us can say what it feels like to have a friend backstab us or say something nasty about us.
    I dont think most of us can say that we’ve been in a physically abusive relationship, I know I can’t but I would never say that a friend spreading a rumor about me is on the same level as being beaten up by a boyfriend. I could not compare the pain. As a woman I find it really offensive that you compared the two situations,, and my opinion also has nothing to do with Megan.

February 1st, 2012 at 05:04 | #35

Chelsy :
    @deon
    You said that “it’s on the same level”.

I said “What he did IMO is on the same level as what Chris Brown did to Rihanna”
    I stand by it.

Chelsy :
    It’s not.

that’s your view, IMO it is.

Chelsy :

yes it is different but having a friend betray you and attack your marriage and reputation is also “horrible and traumatic”.

Chelsy :
    As a woman I find it really offensive that you compared the two situations,

It’s not offensive stop placing your view above mine. I’m not downplaying the seriousness of a guy beating a woman

For the record what I intended to compare wasn’t an extended abusive relationship but a one off thing. which is afaik what happened between Rihanna and Chris Brown

February 1st, 2012 at 05:43 | #36

@Chelsy
    Think about it like this

Boyfriend betraying you vs close friend.
    Physical attack vs an attack against reputation and marriage(by a friend)
    both can lead to emotional, psychological distress etc

Rihanna doesn’t face is being looked down upon, having your integrity questioned(by even your friends and family it could cause all sorts of things) etc this is one thing that Megan has to face probably forever

Another thing is that a physical attack can be more easily punished by law, what can Megan do to seek justice? take him to court? proving it false will be very hard to do

I have a personal hatred for lies and gossip

35. g58m
    February 1st, 2012 at 07:05 | #37

http://uk.askmen.com/specials/2012_top_99/99-paz-de-la-huerta.html Megan came 27.Three spots hire than Rosie

36. foxy
    February 1st, 2012 at 07:43 | #38

Brian had been a date with the above actress, Jenny Wade of wedding band after he split megan in 2009??

37. February 1st, 2012 at 07:50 | #39

I understand they have been together for long… But i was just saying that just because she says it, doesnt mean she means it… But maybe she does… I just think she is brilliant and mustnt let Hollywood destroy her like it has done some celebz. Anyway… Have a good one guys….

38. g58m
    February 1st, 2012 at 07:50 | #40
  39. Andie
    February 1st, 2012 at 12:36 | #41

BRAVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

40. Andie
    February 1st, 2012 at 12:39 | #42

@foxy

That’s what the tabloids said after she came out of his car BUT the were promoting a TV movie back then. It’s the same situation as Shia and Megan coming out of her car to drink coffee back in may 2009. Publicity for work.

41. Andie
    February 1st, 2012 at 12:43 | #43

And I think you don’t need to know what’s going on in Megan’s life to know when some things are true or not. The EVIDENCES AND FACTS do that.

42. Andie
    February 1st, 2012 at 12:45 | #44

@Joshua van Velzen

43. February 1st, 2012 at 13:37 | #45

Everyone can have their reasons. I just dont want anything in her life to go sour. And remember, people can lie on tv and that just for publicity… I am not saying she lied, dont think she would do that. But we are all humans and humans can get what they want. And she has power. Anyway, i am not going against her… here is my number for whatsapp 0832314741/+27832314741, and or bbm 27135466… Thanks… U guys r gr8

44. Chelsy
    February 1st, 2012 at 13:48 | #46

@deon what u said was offensive and incredibly insensitive.
    Yes I understand that they’re both attacks but no matter how alike they are i would never say that they’re on the same level. I doubt that Rihanna would say that what Chris brown did to her is on the same level as what Shia did to Megan.

45. Andie
    February 1st, 2012 at 14:33 | #47

@Joshua van Velzen

You didn’t answer my question. And why wouldn’t she mean it? Give us a reason. Why would she stay with a person she doesn’t love and doesn’t need for career purposes for 7 years?

That makes no sense. Why would she lie? Celebrities lie for publicity when the lie is going to be an advantage in their careers. She’s with him because she loves him. Otherwise she would be with him to take advantage for her career, which makes no sense at all since the star is HER. She doesn’t need him to boost her career. Why it is so difficult to accept that they love each other? Is that a crime?

I think some people here don’t accept they love each other because they don’t accept that Brian is not a Brad Pitt, making 10 movies per year and winning Oscars or whatever. And that he’s 13 years older than her and less successful now. That’s the real reason some people bash or go against their relationship.

February 1st, 2012 at 16:02 | #48

The Dictator superbowl Ad nothing new but its cool

The wedding Band Wrapped

@g58m
    O wow had no Idea Askmen does multiple polls

@foxy
    They never broke up, Brian with a women doesn’t mean they are dating

@Joshua van Velzen
    I think you should take peoples words at face value unless you have good reason to do otherwise

@Chelsy
    sorry you feel that way, in no way was I being insensitive. I think a man beating a woman is dispicable just as I think a friend in Shia’s position doing what he did is dispicable

47. Eduardo Gomes
    February 1st, 2012 at 17:49 | #49

any idea about a new event? MEGAN NOW GO TO NEW EVENTS!

48. jenny
    February 1st, 2012 at 18:40 | #50

@Andie,
    That’s what i meant to say. You stated you were rough to me. Why? I haven’t attacked you in this post.And im pretty sure you called me an idiot and names along those lines before, which is insulting.
    Andie, you’re probably lying because you hate me. I have posted many positive things about Megan. Look them up yourself if you don’t believe me!
    December 17th, 2010 at 03:36 | #9
    .. i love her style here.And guys, Download ” T3″. i have nothing against Rosie either but i am not supporting Bay’s decision to replace Megan.
    October 17th, 2010 at 18:50 | #15
    She looks good here and content and the boy is very cute, one of the cutest kids I’ve seen.
    September 13th, 2010 at 17:53 | #32
    It’s good to see Brian accompanying her and supporting her in her premier.

Deon
    August 9th, 2010 at 18:12 | #1
    Deon :Congrats to Megan, nice to see Brian with her
    August 9th, 2010 at 18:18 | #2
    I second Deon :-) jenny

July 28th, 2010 at 00:41 | #10
    Megan looks good ( just dont really like her with the glasses that much)..but at least she’s keeping it simple.Also, I think she looks better with a tan:)
    July 9th, 2010 at 12:55 | #8
    Gorgeous pictures. Love the simple but beautiful wedding.
    I bought the pepole issue of that covers their wedding, and its true, his eyes are welling up with tears. Congrats to both of them, I wish them lots of happiness!!

49. Eduardo Gomes
    February 1st, 2012 at 19:00 | #51

Oh, guys, enough of that.
    you were seeking comments from two years ago to start over with this issue? Enough of this!
    let Andie!

50. Andie
    February 1st, 2012 at 19:04 | #52

@jenny

Yes you did, with your coincidence of “generalization”. That’s why I said that I was being rough with you too. Because you attacked me when I was having the argument with mmmmm and used the lame excuse of generalization.

And no, I’ve never called you dumb, whore, ignorant, retarded, bitch, stupid, etc. You have to learn that what is insulting for you or in your country may not be for me or in other countries. I will use your very same statement on this one: “the world doesn’t revolve around you”.

And LMFAO. Why would I lie? And I don’t even hate Shia with his lies. Why would I hate you? Hate is a strong word and I honestly won’t feel that for a person I don’t even know and couldn’t care less about. Your argument is the same as a person who get into the fight, add fuel to the fire and act like innocent later.

And you posted 4 good things about her? Congrats. What about loads of things you posted critisizing her? And you know I’m not the only person who got against you back at that time. So I’m NOT lying. Why don’t you post that too? ;)

Comment pages