Home > Megan Fox > Megan Fox at the Young Hollywood Studio

Megan Fox at the Young Hollywood Studio

Megan Fox stopped by the Young Hollywood Studio for a visit yesterday (October 11, 2011) in Los Angeles, here are some pictures!

(via JustJared)

1. Just Wondering
    October 20th, 2011 at 19:02 | #1

I cannot find any interview with Megan about that. Can you help me with that? :) Only thing what I found was that Megan and Brian are pissed at Shia. No deny from Megan…

2. foxfoxfox
    October 20th, 2011 at 19:44 | #2

Is it just me or is it fun seeing Tha-Duche get tought a lesson?

3. Andie
    October 20th, 2011 at 19:50 | #3

@foxfoxfox

LOL…trust me, you’re not alone. I loved it. He deserved one of this lesson per day.

4. foxfoxfox
    October 20th, 2011 at 19:53 | #4

Question. Is Megs still doing the Armani Code ads as there shown on tv here in the uk but they do not show Megan face just her back and that man in the pool face?

October 20th, 2011 at 20:33 | #5

@newmeganfoxfan
    you can still love someone even if they hurt you(that’s why she said she loves him unconditionally) or do things that are wrong, it shows great character. I think she feels betrayed, angry and hates what he did but I don’t think she hates him also I don’t think she considers him a friend anymore

@Just Wondering
    There was a lot of talk about this already, at TIFF Megan said she will comment and tell her side later when she feels it will be less of a story and won’t hurt the people she likes who worked on Transformers 3. see post 20 here http://www.megansafox.com/2011/09/07/megan-fox-out-and-about-in-beverly-hills-5/#comment-111488

@foxfoxfox
    yes she is, its still the same campaign though. You can see Megan’s face in the longer version of the Ad and in the print Ads.
    The Ad you are talking about though is Armani Code sport a men’s only fragrance so it doesn’t focus so much on Megan. The other one with Megan walking around and the guy in the tuxedo is Armani Code which is men and women.

6. Victoria Victoria
    October 21st, 2011 at 02:43 | #6

Megan also uses sarcasm a lot in her interviews, which is why the press often reads into her words quite literally. She has explained many times it’s hard to share her opinion when there are so many ways a person can read into whatever she says.

Even now I’m speculating on that “unconditional love” for Shia statement. I agree with Deon. Her statement does show great character. I have to wonder if she was being sarcastic, but even if she was, it still shows she chose to rise above the rumors and not feed the flames of that poorly orchestrated story.

October 21st, 2011 at 04:34 | #7

@Victoria
    I said back when Megan first made the comments that maybe its sarcasm but also said if you read her comments it really doesn’t seem sarcastic

I have nothing against watching it. And I love Shia to death; I love him unconditionally. And I love that crew. I’m really close to the hair, makeup and wardrobe that made that movie. I want to see it for them. I know it looked amazing in the trailer. Out of all three trailers, that was the trailer that I was like, “Wow, sh*t, this is a huge movie.” So I think it will be an interesting, fun thing to watch, I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Im sure she will call them out for what they are in time

8. Courtney
    October 22nd, 2011 at 12:03 | #8

Alright megan come out come out wherever you are! Its been 10 days without new pictures! Im going through megan withdrawl haha.

9. Armani95
    October 22nd, 2011 at 17:16 | #9

every day im on jj.com to see if there is any new pic of meg
    come out and play

10. Maria
    October 22nd, 2011 at 17:36 | #10

Are there not more magazine scans from Vogue Spain?!

11. newmeganfoxfan
    October 22nd, 2011 at 22:06 | #11

anyone have an idea which actor is the one that megan kissed and she hate it afterwards?

also, didn’t megan and brian were going to renew their vows in october?

October 23rd, 2011 at 03:42 | #12

@Maria
    nope just these if you missed them, Red didn’t upload them all

@newmeganfoxfan
    Nah she didn’t say.
    She said Fall, still time but maybe they changed their mind? Maybe they snuck over to Hawaii and did it already? Brian is working on The Wedding band atm

Megan was seen by someone on twitter not sure how reliable it is

• Deon Deon
      October 23rd, 2011 at 07:41 | #13

looks like they had their Range Rover done over by Darkside
      Title is misleading Megan/Brian don’t answer the papz btw

13. aleks_the fox
    October 23rd, 2011 at 08:24 | #14

Guys, take a look at this topic. Here no one insults Megan.
    Great to see that!

14. Armani95
    October 23rd, 2011 at 10:53 | #15

is that the newest activity of megan?

15. manfred
    October 23rd, 2011 at 14:27 | #16

vote the next lara croft

16. Andie
    October 23rd, 2011 at 14:30 | #17

aff, why would she answer about Shia getting punched in Vancouver? So the media can attack her tomorrow? No way. It was good she didn’t say anything.

And they are always having their Range Rover done. It’s always with something different. LOL

17. foxfoxfox
    October 23rd, 2011 at 15:11 | #18

@manfred

vote where and how? link

18. Andie
    October 23rd, 2011 at 15:16 | #19

Yes, Deon it’s reliable. They went to the Fogo De Chão restaurant. You can see the reflection of the name on their car (0:15). It’s a brazilian restaurant. They’re eating food from my country. YAY.

19. foxfoxfox
    October 23rd, 2011 at 15:34 | #20

@Andie

Your favorite brazilian dish?

20. Andie
    October 23rd, 2011 at 15:40 | #21

@foxfoxfox

Easy. Brazilian barbecue. So good. :)

21. newmeganfoxfan
    October 23rd, 2011 at 17:58 | #22

the shia beatdown is already on all the media outlets? i thought it was only a TMZ story. even a pap asked megan about that lol.

October 23rd, 2011 at 19:02 | #23

@Armani95
    yeap

@Andie
    Yea I noticed

@newmeganfoxfan
    It was on TV over here so I’m assuming it went global. Shia is probably pissed he likes to portray a tuff guy image he even said he bashed one of the actors in the last movie he made (he wasn’t joking he was being serious the other guy just laughed about it and sarcastically said its true) http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/977523/exclusive_tom_hardy_says_i_got_knocked_out_by_shia_labeouf.html Shia is a child he can’t promote a movie without this sort of crap

Seems that movie is coming out in December, I wonder if Megan’s guilt trip will work and Shia will apologise during one of the promotional interviews

Looks like Brian was spotted

23. Andie
    October 23rd, 2011 at 20:49 | #24

Megan’s guilt trip?

October 23rd, 2011 at 21:42 | #25

@Andie

And I love Shia to death; I love him unconditionally.

I reckon part of the reason why she didn’t say anything at TIFF is to give Shia a chance to take it back, If he is gonna do it he will probably do it during a movie promotion

25. lawl
    October 23rd, 2011 at 21:46 | #26

What if he bashes her even more when he is forced to reply to that? that could happen.

October 23rd, 2011 at 21:50 | #27

@lawl
    you can’t bash someone more than what he did, its as low as you can go so who cares. Megan has nothing to lose in a sense better if Shia takes it back because people are probably not gonna believe Megan.

Maybe the bashing and Megan’s words will wake Shia up, she was sad at TIFF

27. lawl
    October 23rd, 2011 at 21:54 | #28

I guess so but Shia can do anything. He’s stupid and ignorant. Im sure he can think of something. All this started when he was promoting his movie. *sigh*

Anyways. So many twitter pages claiming they saw Megan and brian, but we never get any pics.

October 23rd, 2011 at 22:03 | #29

@lawl
    Sometimes you have to stand up for yourself

29. Andie
    October 23rd, 2011 at 22:08 | #30

Now I got it. But I don’t think she was sad at TIFF. She was just dissapointed at him when they asked about his lie.

But I don’t know if Shia will take it back. He’s too full of himself. It doesn’t interest his career for him to take his lie back.

30. newmeganfoxfan
    October 24th, 2011 at 02:09 | #32

i think their server is down by the moment because i can’t see the pics.

• Deon Deon
      October 24th, 2011 at 02:22 | #33

Try again seems to be working now they added pics also added JJ

31. newmeganfoxfan
    October 24th, 2011 at 02:48 | #34

thanks deon! they are working now.

looking great. on the second pic of the JJ link is like megan is holding air lol.

32. Armani95
  33. aleks_the fox
    October 24th, 2011 at 14:05 | #37

She’s great again! Love her and her fashion style. It’s just like mine. She looks amazing in that outfit.

34. Mikaela
    November 10th, 2011 at 15:01 | #38

She is very pretty in all of these pictures!! I was in Hollywood a couple weeks ago and hoped I’d run into her. No such luck :( Maybe next time :)

Comment pages