Home > Megan Fox > Megan Fox hits the salon in Beverly Hills

Megan Fox hits the salon in Beverly Hills

Megan Fox was spotted out and about in Beverly Hills earlier today (June 2, 2011) heading to a salon.  Megan will be heading to Abu Dhabi for a LG Cinema 3D Smart TV launch event on June 6th, 2011.  I also received a tip from a reader who is a soldier stationed in Iraq who told me that there was a rumour going around his base that Megan Fox would be visiting the troops there along with some comedians and/or other celebrities – normally it would seem far fetched but she will actually be in the region so we’ll see what happens – he said he would try to get pics if it is true :)

CLICK HERE FOR FULL GALLERY

(via JustJared)

June 2nd, 2011 at 22:32 | #1

Interesting that Megan could be going to Iraq

Deon :
    New PP stuff
    a behind the scenes look at PP(i haven’t watched it yet)

I watched the first of the bts vids, Mitch talks about casting Megan and Mickey’s first reaction to Megan. Nothing really new but some nice compliments
    The second vid talks about Megan’s outfits abit.
    No new footage of Megan in any of the vids but its interesting

2. hayley
    June 2nd, 2011 at 22:37 | #2

She looks like she’s put a bit of weight on which is great. Yay I love Megan.

4. June 2nd, 2011 at 22:56 | #4

she must have gone places Botox injections
    she looks thinner
    my god she can not live without botox
    she must have going to put botox the event in iraq lg

5. Andie
    June 2nd, 2011 at 23:06 | #5

Nobody gets botox injections in a beauty salon, Galvao.

6. Andie
    June 2nd, 2011 at 23:11 | #6

Love it.

7. Ari Gold Ari Gold
    June 2nd, 2011 at 23:44 | #7

Idk who’s in charge of Megan’s Facebook page but “she” wrote:

“attention gamers: getting 21 kills by hiding next to a gravity lift with an energy sword does not make you a badass, it makes you a coward.”

If you’re a gamer, you’ll know she’s talking about Halo. I find that quote funny because she’s talking about the most annoying types of gamers: the campers.

8. johncena
    June 3rd, 2011 at 00:41 | #8

she has not gained weight. she just wearing tight pants thats what her legs looked like back in the bikini picutres a long time ago. and lol that blonde guy looks llike hes checking her out :O

• Deon Deon
      June 3rd, 2011 at 00:50 | #9

That’s her fashion advisor or w/e

9. Abby
    June 3rd, 2011 at 00:54 | #10

She has a Hello Kitty iPhone black cover and here a new white one.
    You can tell she likes Hello Kitty. I do, too.
    Yeah, give me five, Megan! ^^

10. Polly
    June 3rd, 2011 at 01:00 | #11

Who’s that kid, is that her pa or something? He’s almost always with her. What Shia had to say makes sense, I mean look at her, she’s always in sweats and a cap, she doesn’t want the attention. Respect!

11. Abby
    June 3rd, 2011 at 01:13 | #12

@Polly
    Guess he’s just a friend. I’ve also seen him with her a couple of times.
    I think she feels more comfortable when she has someone beside her, cause she’s always surrounded by paps.

12. newmeganfoxfan
    June 3rd, 2011 at 03:37 | #13

it sucks when she doesn’t show her face but still looking good.

poor megan, she seems so uncomfort in those pics.

she is getting ready for monday, can’t wait.

13. June 3rd, 2011 at 03:42 | #14

This place Megan is going into is not a salon, Megan gets her hair done at Ken Paves Salon. This place is where Megan gets her clothes from and fitted (Hudson)…

June 3rd, 2011 at 04:31 | #15

Guys….. The LG facebook page has removed their post about Megan http://www.facebook.com/LGGulfFanClub?sk=wall (They had a post with a picture of Megan) they didn’t remove my question or their answer though. on the facebook page

Deon Done Is it true that Megan will Be at the Launch event monday 6th?
    Wednesday at 13:04 · Like · 1 person
    LG Gulf Fan Club Hey Deon. Yes that is true :)

maybe they forgot it

and the twitter pages have removed all but 1 of the retweets about the event.(they had at least half a dozen each)

wth? did Megan cancel? was it a lie? or was it meant to be a surprise so they removed the posts?
    I asked them about it on facebook

@AF1 Fitness
    I figured as much that guy helps her with clothes usually

16. June 3rd, 2011 at 09:06 | #17

DEON

then it is no longer in the event of LG?
    what do you think?

17. Andie
    June 3rd, 2011 at 09:46 | #18

Hum….I think it was meant to be a surprise and someone figured it out and spreaded the news. Why would she cancel? I mean, the Maui event is only in two weeks and the shooting of the new movie in three weeks.

18. johncena
    June 3rd, 2011 at 10:12 | #19

Af1 fitness how do you know what salon she goes to…

19. Atta Atta
    June 3rd, 2011 at 14:01 | #20

love the pics :) by the way Mosquito, if you read this I just want to let you know that I already send the thing you asked for ;)

20. littlebird
    June 3rd, 2011 at 14:25 | #21

this is confusng, and the guy she’s with is her stylist? is she going to the movie awards?

21. June 3rd, 2011 at 15:16 | #22

Anyone know if she’ll say yes or no to LG on Monday?

22. newmeganfoxfan
    June 3rd, 2011 at 15:55 | #23

thanks for the HQ pics deon!
    it’s a shame that she canceled her trip to the LG event.

hope that everything is good with megan.

can i say this one more time?

I Love You Megan!:)

23. Courtney
    June 3rd, 2011 at 15:58 | #24

@johncena

He lives near Megan and says he sees her alot. He says they never talked before but he’s seen her around quite a few times.

24. June 3rd, 2011 at 16:04 | #25

then it is not going to the event of lg ?
    He canceled the event of lg ?

June 3rd, 2011 at 19:25 | #26

@Courtney
    plus she has been spotted at the salon a few times
    @newmeganfoxfan
    I don’t know if she pulled out, I agree with Andie it was probably meant to be a surprise so they pulled the posts about it.
    They still havn’t answered my question though, I guess we wait and see

26. June 3rd, 2011 at 19:47 | #27

DEON

I saw the post on facebook meg
    just to be on pricipais posts
    ta and a letter written in gray
    be written as

Boys, queue up in an orderly fashion and in pushing the the sultry siren fri, Megan Fox, zips into the capital on June 6 for the launch of the new 3D Cinema LG Smart TV. The Hollywood starlet, who was voted by FHM magazine to the Sexiest Woman Alive two years running, Will Be Making the special ap

Well I do not have facebook consiguir see more
    twiter is not and I do not know mess
    I think it will rather

27. Jessi Jasmin
    June 3rd, 2011 at 20:18 | #28

haha! i was just published in playboys smoking jacket and they were talking about how im megans twin except without all the tats lol
    wish she could see that!!!!

28. Jessi Jasmin
    June 3rd, 2011 at 20:19 | #29
    June 3rd, 2011 at 20:49 | #30

@galvao
    Are you saying you saw that posted on the LG facebook? yea it was but they deleted it and they deleted about a dozen retweets on their twitter page. Its interesting either she isnt coming or it was meant to be a surprise?

@Jessi Jasmin
    um no you don’t look like Megan

30. June 3rd, 2011 at 21:00 | #31

deon
    it’s still going good?
    what do you think?
    I saw on facebook now
    that it was written this letter with a gray

June 3rd, 2011 at 21:17 | #32

@galvao
    which facebook? and yea I saw those news stories but the LG sites removed the posts about it so its confusing.

32. June 3rd, 2011 at 21:28 | #33

deon

you can ask facebook or twitter lg Megan Fox is still going on Monday?
    question

33. Andie
    June 3rd, 2011 at 21:31 | #34

He has already done that.

34. June 3rd, 2011 at 21:35 | #35

andie

but he said today, after deleting posts

deon
    asked after you deleted the messages?
    you had a response?

35. Andie
    June 3rd, 2011 at 21:49 | #36

Again: HE HAS ALREADY DONE THAT. Read his first post about it.

And if he had had a response, he would be posted it here already. BE PATIENT GALVAO.

36. Courtney
    June 3rd, 2011 at 21:50 | #37

@Jessi Jasmin

Yeah I agree with deon…

Definitely not…

June 3rd, 2011 at 21:52 | #38

Andie :
    Again: HE HAS ALREADY DONE THAT. Read his first post about it.

This

@littlebird
    No news about the MTV movie awards but she can only go to either the awards or the LG event not both

38. June 3rd, 2011 at 21:56 | #39

right then she had no answer of hope

39. June 3rd, 2011 at 22:23 | #40

Hey Jessi Jasmin, I think I look more like Megan Fox http://yfrog.com/gy971toj and you see what I’m wearing you mite want to buy some of those so you can see.

I hate when people say, they or someone else looks like Megan Fox… NO ONE LOOKS LIKE MEGAN FOX.. but me ;) cause I got that #SWAG like Megan!

40. johncena
    June 3rd, 2011 at 22:53 | #41

Jessi just because you have black hair and blue eyes doesn’t mean you look like her I swear every brunette with light eyes has to be compareed to megan you look more like venetian ptincess from youtube
    megan has very different features she has a small mouth but big lips very very thin small nose(after surgery) and then her small pretty cat eyes she has delicate features which is why she’s so beautiful.

June 4th, 2011 at 04:13 | #43

@AF1 Fitness
    I sent the pics to Red
    Kas is copying Megan I like her hair

42. Leslie
    June 4th, 2011 at 10:22 | #44

LOL how is Kassius copying Megan? it it because he is holding his phone or w.e. like she usually does? And the comments on JustJared are soo mean, they’re 100000000% jealous.

43. Andie
    June 4th, 2011 at 15:22 | #45

FROM TWITTER: HeatherNichols – Enjoyed Star Wars in Concert tonight at the Hollywood Bowl sitting about 50ft from Megan Fox + Brian Austin Green. #NerdParadise
    about 13 hours ago via web

If this is true, I love them even more.

44. newmeganfoxfan
    June 4th, 2011 at 18:27 | #46

love her hair…she looks so gorgeous.

hope to see some HQ pics:)

45. jenny
    June 4th, 2011 at 18:50 | #47

Shia is such a dick. So is Michael Bay. But to be honest Rosie looks like she has no sex appeal in transformers so i don’t know how she can “seem like she is at ease {on the set}” than Megan. Thank you Bay for spending millions on a publicist to write and post this article on yahoo news. And thank you Shia for betraying your loyal friend.
    To take Bay seriously you have to be a) complete jerk 2) perv like him Anyway, everyone Boycott Transformers 3!! You would be supporting a bunch of corrupt assholes that dont need any more money to write crap all over in the media and be hogging in millions on top of it.

46. Mary
    June 4th, 2011 at 19:31 | #48

as I see it, Shia is saying that Michael Bay is a perv, that Rosie is bitch(because she has no problem to show her body because she is a victoria’s secret model), and that Megan was not confortable with the “sex symbol role” in fact that’s what’s Megan wants now, not be a sex symbol, so I think Shia is doing Megan a favor

June 4th, 2011 at 19:45 | #49

@Leslie
    the way he is looking down to avoid the papz
    @Andie
    Im wondering when they are leaving if they are going to the LG event? the event is about 40hours away and its a long flight 16 hours+
    @jenny
    I do think Shia does take a few shots at Megan(although Id like to see a video of the interview. Sometimes things don’t translate well into text) and tbh I am probably gonna download T3 and watch it rather than pay for at this stage also the interview was done for the LA times
    @Mary
    I don’t think he is saying Bay is a perv but he is defending Bay by saying thats his film making style and kinda belittling Megan’s opposition to it by calling it “spice girl strength”
    The article has gone viral it is everywhere and even though like I said above Shia does take a shot or two at Megan I do think the publicity is good and the article doesn’t make Megan look bad so in a sense he did do her a favour.

If you want to read more see comments 28-42 here http://www.megansafox.com/2011/05/28/megan-fox-and-brian-austin-green-embrace-in-studio-city/comment-page-2/#comments

48. Andie
    June 4th, 2011 at 21:04 | #50

Deon, maybe they’re already inside a plane and the papz missed them.

49. stiller
    June 4th, 2011 at 22:38 | #51

@jenny
    depends how you read it…its open to interpretation…this site spun it as Shia is a sexist and Rosie likes being treated like a piece of meat..lol

Comment pages