Home > Megan Fox, Movies, News, transformers 3 > Breaking News: Megan Fox Leaves Transformers Franchise

Breaking News: Megan Fox Leaves Transformers Franchise

Transformers 3 news are hitting the web saying that Megan was dropped from the movie :O

Apparently Paramount Pictures has decided not to pick up the option on Megan Fox’s contract for Transformers 3 and will begin to search for a new female lead immediately.

A rep for Paramount confirmed to CNN that Megan Fox won’t be back to reprise her “Transformers” role of Mikaela Banes for a third time.

(Via CNN)

This is really strange… Megan was seen in Transformers 3 set, Patrick Dempsey was going to play her boss in the movie, Michael Bay confirmed she was returning :O

But CNN is a reliable source… She’s probably out

__ _

UPDATE:

A rep for Megan tells People Magazin it was her choice to leave the franchise:

“It was her decision not to return. She wishes the franchise the best.”

(Via People.com)

Now it kinda makes sense

1. cassandra cassandra
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:05 | #1

omfg im soo pissed off right now i was soo excited toee her on here but now wtf why why why. who are they ganna find better then her be serious this is just my opionion

2. Atta Atta
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:08 | #2

man, this is totally strange, even weirder cause she was seen in Transformers 3, and we actually got pics from her some time ago in “the making of” Transformers, i hope she´s not out, the movie wouldnt be the same thing without megan and i would be really sad if she doesnt enter Transformers 3 :(

May 19th, 2010 at 18:11 | #3

Noooooooooo

4. DeeplyInLoveWithMeganFox DeeplyInLoveWithMeganFox
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:13 | #4

Wow, ive been roaming this site for a while and i wasnt expecting this. I know that im very dissapointed that megan wont be in it. Hopefully this is some BS report

5. joana
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:22 | #5

omfg, that can’t be true!

6. theguywholovesmegan theguywholovesmegan
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:25 | #6

I am not going to watch third film

7. Atta Atta
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:25 | #7

@joana
    did you already have the account joana?

8. joana
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:27 | #8

@Atta

hm not yet..

9. Stuffy
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:29 | #9

I’m not surprised, Shia’s character needs to move on, it doesnt make since to keep her character, what are they gonna do in the third movie, still just dating? Boring. And their a little young to be getting married. I read Michael Bay still has the option to include her, and I think he will since he’s already been working with her, but this does give him the chance to say no we don’t need you, and after her remarks towards him, he might go in a different direction. Sucks for megan though, shes going to be promoting Hex and you know everyone will ask about this.

10. Atta Atta
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:31 | #10

@joana
    oh ok, when you have it, dont forget to tell me

11. May 19th, 2010 at 18:32 | #11

@Stuffy
    I wouldn’t be surprised if it was confirmed months ago.
    But she was spotted in the set, we have a pictures showing the makeup she would have for the movie and that kind of stuff.

It all came too suddenly and in a surprising way

12. theguywholovesmegan theguywholovesmegan
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:34 | #12

I believe that she wanted to change her public image and said it to them. Not being orange is a sign of that. But they didnt want her to change public image and drop her out. Maybe this can be one of the reasons.
    What ya guys think?

13. May 19th, 2010 at 18:35 | #13

I think they should cast Kristen Stewart hahah

14. theguywholovesmegan theguywholovesmegan
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:37 | #14

@nicolaspata
    Revenge gets ugly.. lol
    I dont think that Bay was the one who most wanted it because of she said Hitler to him. I think he is professional and wouldnt drop her out of the movie just because of it.

15. theguywholovesmegan theguywholovesmegan
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:38 | #15

CNN, Just Jared, Access Hollywood says these news are true

16. May 19th, 2010 at 18:39 | #16

@theguywholovesmegan
    CNN and deadline can’t be lying

17. joana
    May 19th, 2010 at 18:45 | #17

@Atta

okay, don’t worry

18. May 19th, 2010 at 18:47 | #18

Maybe this is all made up, as a marketing move

19. james
    May 19th, 2010 at 19:06 | #19

just like all of you im in a state of shock why would do this now ever though its a dissaponitment if she not there but i will still see it being huge fan of transformers fan since i was 3 but if going find a replace her i suggets getting ashley greene ps this could also be a load of crap

20. May 19th, 2010 at 19:09 | #20

To be real, i kinda hope she is, she does not need the money plus i only own the other 2 because of her, now i dont gotta go see or buy the 3rd one, saves me sometime.. plus if it booms, everyone will know why. (tho i am sure there are a million more Transformers fans then her fans.)

21. obsessedonMeganFox
    May 19th, 2010 at 19:24 | #21

it could be one of those BAY LIES that happened a few times but if it is true we just saw her promo stuff and the make up and everything and her birthday just passed if true some damn gift and plus shia roasted the movie too, if i was shia i would drop out if this is true.

22. megan123fox claudia
    May 19th, 2010 at 19:35 | #22

no going to watch the third transformers if megan isnt on it. . .. it started with her and shia and it should end that way! wtf im so sad i really hope its not true. . .

23. May 19th, 2010 at 19:41 | #23

WTF?!?!How did that happen?!?!?!
    I can’t believe it!!!!
    Let’s hope it’s not true

24. Mel
    May 19th, 2010 at 20:20 | #24

I’m mad! Wth! I hope this is not true! It’ll be boring without her!

25. LEVA
    May 19th, 2010 at 20:45 | #25

nicolaspata :Creo que deberían Kristen Stewart hahah

TU ACASO ESTAS CONTENTO CON ESTA NOTICIA?

26. May 19th, 2010 at 20:56 | #26

Miss Fox: Do not repeat mistakes from the past. It takes two communicate and being flexible will only improve your career opportunities. Remember two examples of inflexibility, disabled careers are Sean Young and Debra Winger. Beautiful women but difficult to deal with. You need to quickly change your perspective and attitude of we will be reading the section on where are they now. As a fan, I ask that your path choices are before you…please choose well

27. May 19th, 2010 at 21:11 | #27

UPDATE: It was her decision to leave the franchise

28. May 19th, 2010 at 21:13 | #28

@LEVA
    Yes, I am. This was what I wanted, I DON’T want to see her in the Transformers anymore. She needs to move on as an actress and Transformers movies don’t help her at all

29. Stuffy
    May 19th, 2010 at 21:14 | #29

Megan fox told People that SHE QUIT transformers 3, she wasnt fired

30. Gaby Fox
    May 19th, 2010 at 21:20 | #30

All I can say is SHIT =S
    WTH!!? I was so excited =(

31. Charles U. Farley
    May 19th, 2010 at 21:23 | #31

i’m pretty sure she was still forced out, they are just letting her leave with some dignity, for once both sides are not acting childish

32. LEVA
    May 19th, 2010 at 21:45 | #32

PERDONA POR NO ESCRIBIR EL COMENTARIO ANTERIOR EN INGLES………..PERO TE LO JURO Q ORITA ESTOY SUPER EN SHOCK(TODAVIA NO LO PUEDO CREER……..ACABO DE LLEGAR DEL COLEGIO …….Y VENGO ME SIENTO EN DONDE ESTA MI PC ………Y ME ENCUENTRO CON ESTA NOTICIA¡ …….EN TODAS LAS PAGINAS DE FARANDULA ESTAN……..PERO COMO DICEN EN EL FORO DE LA OTRA PAG….MEGAN 2007-2010 Q DESCANSE EN PAZ (YO TAMBIEN ESTOY DE ACUERDO CON ESTE COMENTARIO)……Q PENDEJADA ……Y TU NICO ESTAS DE ACUERDO CON ESTA DECISION¡………PTM ME SIENTO TAN CABREADO POR ESTA NOTICIA……OJALA SEA UNA BROMA PESADA PARA GANAR PUBLICIDAD O ALGO PARECIDO CON LO Q DICEN EN EL FORO DE LA OTRA PAG…….ESA ES LA UNIKA ESPERANZA Q TENGO……PTM ESCUCHO Q CHILE TIENE ASTA UNA PELICULA SOBRE SU MUNDIAL Y ESTA ROMPIENDO RECORDS DE TAQUILLA Y MI ECUADOR ESTA SIN MUNDIAL¡……TE ENVIDIO XD……..Y VENGO OY Y ME ENCUENTRO CON LA MEJOR PELICULA Q E VISTO Y Q MEGAN NO ESTA¡……..PTM QUISIERA DESAHOGARME EN EL OTRO FORO PERO ME DUELE TANTO LA CABEZA Q NO QUIERO MATARME TRADUCIENDO EN INGLES…….PARA MAS Q SALGA MAL TRADUCIDO….PTM Q ARRECHERA…..

May 19th, 2010 at 21:55 | #33

Good luck to Megan would of been nice to see her again in Transformers

May 19th, 2010 at 21:58 | #34

So strange that she was onset and it looked like she was getting fitted for clothes

35. gaunt
    May 19th, 2010 at 22:03 | #35

Well, this hit my gut. But smart at the same time.

36. National National
    May 19th, 2010 at 22:09 | #36

@nicolaspata

I agree with your last comment 100%. Whoever replaces Megan is (at least I think it is) going to become the “it” girl. That girl will make a MUCH bigger impact if she’s an unknown hottie. I mean someone pulled from the depths of obscurity, just like Megan Fox was before this Transformer franchise began. Yes, I know Megan appeared in other TV shows over the course of years before Transformers. But that movie was her rise to immediate fame. Not a lot of people will watch this new movie if an already-prominent actress takes Megan’s role.

If I were Bay, I will be in search of a hot, young girl that’ll make people (men) ask “Who’s that?” If it’s someone who’s already well known, then the BETTER come up with a great script for this new installment of the movie.

37. May 19th, 2010 at 22:15 | #37

@National
    Exactly what I think.

I don’t know what Bay is planning to do, just replace Megan with another hot girl. Or maybe he will kill Mikaela and Sam now will have a new love interest.

Also it’s possible they are going to focus the action in the robots and not in the people… That way you don’t need anybody else

38. gaunt
    May 19th, 2010 at 22:21 | #38

But, herm (scratches head). She did say that she only wanted to make projects that appealed to her artistically, makes sense. Transformers boom, boom? Yeah she needs to move on. lt’ll be different, sure but is makes sense. Wish her the best:D

May 19th, 2010 at 22:28 | #39

@National
    I get what your saying but they could easily bring in another girl and leave Megan in there too :( Most reports have that actress from Clash of the titans and prince of persia as favourite to replace Megan and she is well known.

This would suck alot less if they didnt confirm Megan being in the movie after all the speculation

40. gaunt
    May 19th, 2010 at 22:37 | #40

l’m still hurtin’ but maybe she’ll clarify why she left…in the future.

41. LeOO Zephol
    May 19th, 2010 at 22:43 | #41

NOOOO!!!!! no megan yo te qeria en transformers 3! m siento mal x tu culpa! nose nunk m senti tan mal desde q m dejo mi novia!! ojala sea falso!! no lo puedo creer!! nooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! i can’t believe!!

42. Naiade
    May 19th, 2010 at 23:06 | #43

NO ONE will watch the movie!!
    DAYUM! WTF is going on!!
    wy did she leeave??!

43. May 19th, 2010 at 23:11 | #44

Irealy think that is crazy . She is the only reason I watched the movie

44. May 19th, 2010 at 23:16 | #45

yes thank god she is bettering her career for leaving this movie good for you Megan you’re going far now for sure.

I knew it I knew it I knew none of you were real transformers fans.

Michael how you feel now cock sucker now your movie’s gonna really suck.

May 19th, 2010 at 23:28 | #46

@Mcmuffin1504
    Im a transformers fan, I remember watching the original series as a kid and I will be watching the new movie but seeing Megan in transformers is like a two for one deal

46. May 19th, 2010 at 23:31 | #47

good but the fans i’m talking about are the ones who see this and hope on the bandwagon

47. May 19th, 2010 at 23:32 | #48

@Mcmuffin1504
    excuse my language I got caught in the moment.

48. May 19th, 2010 at 23:41 | #49

In other words that is what the kids say what is up.

49. mothafocka
    May 20th, 2010 at 00:11 | #50

wat a dumbass. that shit made her

50. jen
    May 20th, 2010 at 02:46 | #51

i’m def. not going to support the new TS3 movie, and if youre a big fan of megan, i think you wouldnt spend your money seeing this movie without her in theatres either. ts3 will not be the same without her. maybe though shes pregnant and she had to unexpectantly resign? i remember her mentioning somewhere she’d like to have a child by 25..

Comment pages