Home > Megan Fox, Movies, Passion Plays > Passion Play Is Filming!

Passion Play Is Filming!

We have good news people: Passion Play is rolling! The movie is going to be filmed in New Mexico as it was said in the beginning. There are also reports saying the movie is going to be filmed in L.A., it’s not confirmed though.

We’ll probably get some on-set pictures of  Megan soon.

fox-rourke

Though there were rumors about whether or not Passion Play, starring Megan Fox and Mickey Rouke, would ever get made, Jon Favreau confirmed the movie is filming in L.A. now on his Twitter page. The movie is also scheduled to film in New Mexico at some point.

(via OnLocationVacations.com)

1. Atta Atta
    December 24th, 2009 at 07:17 | #1

nice, finally, the movie started rolling, the movie is going to be awesome

2. December 24th, 2009 at 08:40 | #2

great, great!! i like to hear that

3. FlyGuy
    December 24th, 2009 at 10:05 | #3

I made it into Santa Monica yesterday. The morning I was heading out of New Mexico I had stayed at a hotel only wealthy people can afford, but I have a government rate. Only senior citizens occupy the lobby there. I was sitting, having breakfast, and talking to a very nice old man when Brian and Meg came storming out towards the entrance. They were carrying so much luggage it was ridiculious.
    They didn’t even bother to look over, or acknowledge anyone, or thank the great hotel staff for their stay. I came out to put my nav system in my dash, and wipe the snow off my car. They just sat there in Brians pick up w/ the windows illegaly tinted so dark you can’t see inside. (went up stairs to take a shower, and less than a hour later they were gone..)
    Late day, yesterday I had road rage with the same truck on I-10 coming into Cali. They were flanking cars in a rush to beat traffic. I got pissed off, and knowing me we started to race. I guess they must have regconized my car, and got spooked, because they eventualy fell back, or took one of the side exits, because they disappeared.
    I’m going to be attending school in the area, and Im across the street frm their residence by the beach. I dn’t see what all the fuss is about. This place sucks. Maybe if your a hobbit. I think they were endorsed to live here. Maybe given a realy goo deal to lower in people, because as far as I can tell. Santa Monicas just a tourist trap.

4. cassie
    December 24th, 2009 at 13:31 | #4

@FlyGuy
    i dont no if i beleve this because they would have had some pap pics of her at a hotel there or at lax leaving or comming home and im sure she wouldnt be that roud or she may have been in a rush if u are really telling the truth and i swear she hasnt even been there yet to film her film

5. LilShawty LilShawty
    December 24th, 2009 at 13:59 | #5

by posting this you’re saying the filming in LA is confirmed? i though you were going to get a second confirmation, if not an official one. did anyone ask Jon through his twitter?

6. LilShawty LilShawty
    December 24th, 2009 at 14:01 | #6

thought*

7. December 24th, 2009 at 14:01 | #7

LilShawty :

I’ve asked John Favreau and Daniel Dubiecki but no one have given me an answer.

And I’m not sure about the filming in LA. But the start of filming is confirmed.

8. LilShawty LilShawty
    December 24th, 2009 at 14:05 | #8

nicolaspata :

LilShawty :

I’ve asked John Favreau and Daniel Dubiecki but no one have given me an answer.

okay. well maybe you should just put that it has started, dont put in LA unless you’re sure. just my opinion. at least until we get a second or official source.

9. December 24th, 2009 at 14:10 | #9

Yep, you are right. I edited the main post.

BTW, you guys can follow Daniel Dubiecki twitter page to know the status of the filming.

10. FlyGuy
    December 25th, 2009 at 13:40 | #10

Lol. I honestly dn’t care if you believe me, or not. There was no one around to take pictures. Thats why people drive. To escape airports, and having to deal with all that stress, but anyways. It doesn’t matter.

I think people need to stop obcessing, and worrying about other peoples life-styles. Stop stalking the rich, and famous. I came out here to do me, me, and I’m one of the nice guys. In fact I’m going to apply to all the same agencies these hot shot actors do, and do a little acting on the side myself.

But, I’m sorry. Alot of you people are seriously nieve. I’ve been here two days, and you guys are obcessing over these people. I’m here, and let me tell you. This place is all about money. The only thing you dn’t pay for yet in LA is air.

11. FlyGuy
    December 25th, 2009 at 13:53 | #11

Btw. I took alook @ whats posted on Face Book. That explains it. I kwn where they shot that. They say LA, but its not what you think. Thats further out in the dessert before you even reach the welcome sign to California. Thats why they took that exit.

12. December 25th, 2009 at 14:29 | #12

Sorry @FlyGuy, but what has your comment to do with the talk here?

13. FlyGuy
    December 25th, 2009 at 14:53 | #13

I was refering to my run in w/ these celebs on their way to do a shoot for this so called movie, but I’m saying, seriously. Why obcess over some one else accomplishements? Go, out, and become sucessful on your own.

14. joey2920 joey2920
    December 25th, 2009 at 17:48 | #14

@nicolaspata
    LOL love that pic Nico!!

15. Atta Atta
    December 25th, 2009 at 19:02 | #15

loool, very funny pic

16. December 25th, 2009 at 20:13 | #16

that pic is cool :P lol

17. cassie
    December 26th, 2009 at 15:23 | #17

@FlyGuy
    ok well u seam very stuck up and a bite roud i can tell oh ya i live in la everythings about acting and il be acting just be quiet ok i dont wanna argue nad one hundred percent there would be at least one pap at the la airport cause thats how we get most pics when she goes away is at lax so please dont tell me were paps wont and will be

18. cassie
    December 26th, 2009 at 15:25 | #18

@FlyGuy
    and whats ur face book then

19. LIPO LIPO
    December 27th, 2009 at 10:41 | #19

so excited about this! i’m expecting what new style will be played by Megan!

20. Yoly
    December 27th, 2009 at 21:01 | #20

Good news!! But I have to say that I miss to see some new pics of Megan…. Megan I miss you so much!!!!

21. Jim Gower
    December 28th, 2009 at 18:01 | #21

don’t know what some of you are talking about,(re-filming in LA), because I am an paid extra for Passion Play, and the 1st and 2nd day of filming in New Mexico just happened last week. I doubt much filming is happening in LA with both the stars here in New Mexico.!! hmmmm

22. December 28th, 2009 at 18:02 | #22

Jim Gower :

Tell us more please…

23. FlyGuy
    December 29th, 2009 at 01:00 | #23

@nicolaspata

I tried to tell them Jim Gower. Meg Fox, and Brian Austin Green are staying @ one of the Hilton hotels in New Mexico. No poperazzi.

24. unblvblchris
    January 22nd, 2010 at 21:24 | #24

from feb 05,2010 to feb 10,2010 passion play will be filming at the santa fe,nm eagles club aerie 2811,enjoy the club it’s a great one!!!!